ARS Name comes from its patented given name: ADJUSTABLE RIFLE SUPPORT
Both products have a unique patented micro adjustments that let the user set up the weapon in a shooting position in a hunting blind. Then when you are ready to use the weapon, you make micro adjustments to zero in on your target.
ARS1 & ARS2 ADVANTAGES
• Hands free support for convenience and aiming accuracy
• Great for the disadvantaged shooters, youth, elder, handicap, etc.
• Custom adjusts to suit multiple rifles and crossbows
• Easy hand turn adjustments. No tool necessary
• Durable structure is slim & light-weight for easy use & transport
• Compatible for both left and righthand shooters
• Eliminates optics quiver and scope bounce
• The ARS gives the shooter more leg room in the hunting blind
• Designed for hunting blinds built with a solid structure.
• When not in use, easily swings out of shooting range and back when ready to shoot
• Product is constructed of steel and very durable
• Allows shooter to eliminate eye fatigue and strain
ARS 1 & 2 SAFETY
• The ARS is not designed to be used with weapons heavier than 8Ibs.
• Does not work in plastic, cloth or thin style hunting blinds
• The ARS vertical – has a minimum use to an 8.5’’ window
• The ARS horizontal cannot be used with extensions exceeding the 18” total length
• Shotguns or Automatic rifles are not to be used
• Always when in not in use – KEEP THE WEAPON ON SAFETY
• Read all instructions in their entirely using this product. Failure to follow all warnings could result in property damage, injury or even death.
• Always follow basic gun safety rules while using the product
• This product is intended for use by adults or under strict supervision of an adult.
• Hold gun or other weapon securely with both hands and keep contact between the rear of the
stock and shoulder at all times while aiming and firing.
• The ARS IS NOT INTENDED TO ABSORB THE WEAPON RECOIL – IT IS A WEAPON SUPPORT!